Cluj - Napoca, 09.06.2021. Between June 9 and 16, the inhabitants of Cluj-Napoca are encouraged to be actively involved in environmental protection through the separate collection of electrical and electronic waste (including light bulbs and neon lights).
together with the City Hall of Cluj-Napoca, ROSAL, Brantner Vereș and GreenWEEE organize this campaign to collect waste electrical and electronic equipment to provide citizens with a handy and environmentally friendly solution, the equipment delivered reaching the recycling flow.
The inhabitants of the city of Cluj - Napoca have at their disposal during the campaign:
- FREE collection of large waste from home (refrigerators, washing machines) the order will be made by phone during the campaign to the number 0749 326 842 and or calling 0747 326 842 for a quick, easy and high-quality service.
- Delivery to collection points
- Mărăști Waste Collection Center (Str. Fabricii, FN - under the Terapia bridge)
LV: 09:00 - 17:00; S - 09:00 - 14:00
- Meteor - Str. Observatory no.107
- Plateau SSports “Yellow Dermian”
SSaturday, June 12 - 09:00 - 14:00
Each person who delivers electrical and battery waste over 15 kg is guaranteed to receive an umbrella and those who will hand over at least 5 light bulbs / neons will receive a hat.