The ECOTIC organization organized on Thursday, June 9, the second edition of the seminar "Green Policies in Companies".
The approach of the "green" directives within the companies becomes a necessity in the current context of the society, that is why such meetings and seminars are more and more frequent in the Romanian business landscape. Those present received theoretical information from experts in the field such as Raul Pop - Ernst & Young, Dana Afrenie - ERM, Ninel Lazar - GBI as well as practical examples (Romstal, Telekom, CORA, Ateliere Fara Frontiere).
ECOTIC encourages the green approach to the activity of each company, starting from small steps (double-sided printing, replacing plastic glasses with glass ones) reaching the big ones related to educating society and stimulating Reduction, Recycling and Reuse.
Speakers' presentations are available here:
- Presentation Raul Pop - Ernst & Young
- Presentation by Dana Afrenie - ERM
- Presentation by Ninel Lazar - GBI
- Presentation by Andrei Bejan - Romstal
- Presentation by Alin Anton - Telekom
- Presentation Dragos Calugaru - ECOTIC
- Presentation of No Borders Workshops