- September 11, 2016 - June, 2017
- schools (grades 0-VIII) in Romania.
The registration form of the educational institutions is available here
The campaign will take place in 200 schools nationwide.
The campaign is based on the development of 2 types of activities by schools:
Type 1 activity:
WEEE collection and DBA collection by involving the entire community (parents, students, teachers, neighbors, etc.) of which the school is part and teaching them to the organizers.
It will be rewarded with a value card that can be used in Altex stores, depending on the quantities delivered, the lowest amount awarded is 300kg WEEE and 20kg DBA, as follows:
|WEEE threshold (kg)||Altex value card value (Ron)|
|300 – 599||200|
|Prague DBA (kg)||Value card valueAltex (Ron)|
|20 – 39||200|
Type 2 activity:
Original video materials, made by students, individually or in teams, to demonstrate responsible behaviors towards the environment.
Individual category (video clip recorded by 1 student)
- 3 Smart Scooter X-board S (for the first 3 videos with the highest score)
- 3 Ifly one HD drone (for the next 3 videos with the highest score).
Team category (videos submitted by teams of up to 5 students)
- 30 Smart Xfit Pro Fitness Bracelet
The school with the most registered videos (meets the minimum requirements according to the regulations) will receive a voucher for shopping in Altex stores worth 4000 RON and the coordinating teacher of that school will receive a voucher for shopping in Altex stores worth 500 RON.
The stages of the contest are the following:
- Launch of the school registration announcement - September 11, 2017.
- Registration of school registration applications - 11th of September - the registration period was extended until the registration of a number of 200 educational institutions.
- Submission of KITs for teachers– October 13 - November 10, 2017
- Preparation and development of activities (type 1 and type 2 activities - detailing in Section 5) chosen by schools within the campaign "School of Ecoterrians" - September 11, 2017 (after registration) until May 15, 2017.
- Final WEEE and DBA collection - May 15-30, 2018
- Evaluation of results and selection of winners for type 2 activity - May 15 - June 1, 2018.
- I announce the results of the type 1 activity during June 1 - 30, 2018.
The regulation is available there.