Bucharest, November 4
ECOTIC, in partnership with the Ministry of Environment, Waters and Forests, invites the general public to nominate in the Awards Gala for a Clean Environment projects dedicated to environmental protection and personalities active in this field.
Also, those who develop such initiatives are expected to register them on the platform dedicated to the competition. www.premiilepentrumediucurat.ro
contest Clean Environment Awards Gala aims to identify and promote good practice in the field of environmental protection and CSR, respectively, and to encourage such initiatives implemented by public institutions, education, companies and NGOs.
This year, ECOTIC pays special attention to media representatives who are involved in promoting actions with an impact on the environment, as well as raising public awareness.
This year's award categories are:
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECTS (3 winners)
- ENVIRONMENTAL PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR (1 winner)
- SPECIAL AWARD dedicated to JOURNALISTS (1 winner).
Each of us can get involved in this edition of Clean Environment Awards Gala, by:
- simple NOMINATION, which can be done by anyone, thus contributing to the identification of environmental projects or personalities involved in this field;
- Registrations environmental projects by those who developed them, environmental personalities and journalists in their own name.
The criteria and details of the contest are available in the campaign regulations on the dedicated online platform - www.premiilepentrumediucurat.ro.
The judging will be in December 2021, following that the awards ceremony will take place on December 15 2021 in an online event, what will be broadcast LIVE on the Hotnews platform, as well as on the ECOTIC Organization Facebook page.
XNUMXth edition a Clean Environment Awards Gala is supported by: Ministry of Environment, Waters and Forests, Association of Romanian Municipalities (AMR), Info Cons, Union of Professional Journalists from Romania, APDETIC, Radio Eco Natura, Radio Romania Cultural, RFI Romania, Cărturești and Hotnews.