The Ateliere Fara Frontiere Association conceived and started the ASSOCLIC project in response to the needs of computer material of the Romanian structures that develop programs for access to education, training and integration of disadvantaged people, through access to IT&C. The answer comes concretely by equipping with reconditioned computers the best projects submitted in Assoclic.
ECOTIC joined the project from the moment it was created: 2007.
In January 2013, Ateliere Fara Frontiere initiated the Hall of Fame Gala, which awards the best projects of the year, in this case, the year 2012. The best 3 projects were nominated on January 30 by a jury where it ECOTIC also contributed.
The institutions awarded with a laptop each were:
- The Beyond Silence Association from Galati
- AutHelp Association from Harghita
- St. Stephen's Placement Center in Calarasi County
The institutions awarded with a central unit each were:
- ADPS - Information Center on the prevention of human trafficking, Iasi
- Prosperitas Vitae Association from Harghita
- Together we will succeed in Botosani
The Hall of Fame Gala aims not only to reward the best projects, but also to motivate future applicants in designing and proposing increasingly innovative projects with a stronger impact at the community level.