ECOTIC supports everyone in organizing internal campaigns and environmental protection projects.
Whether we are talking about CSR campaigns or simply campaigns with employees, environmental protection is a topic that is very much emphasized in such activities.
companies interested in organizing some internal campaigns and not only, are invited to contact us at the email address [email protected]
Another effective form of awareness and collection in the companies is the placement of collection containers which ECOTIC offers for free.
I. Afforestation Day - Every year, ECOTIC organizes Afforestation Day. In this project, all partners and ECOTIC affiliated producers are invited to actively participate and support environmental protection. The employees of the partners or producers can participate in the actual planting or the employing companies can sponsor and help ECOTIC in fulfilling the obligation to the environment.
Who is it for?: the general public and in particular ECOTIC affiliated producers
Development periods: annually, during the periods suitable for planting trees, in safe conditions and respecting the regulations in force.
Example: Afforestation Day April 2018
II. Internal campaigns for employees of ECOTIC affiliated producers - These campaigns can be done to motivate employees in environmental protection. Employees are invited to hand over waste electrical equipment or waste batteries and accumulators, and in exchange for the amount handed over they are entered in a raffle, to be rewarded. Such a campaign increases the level of responsibility of employees and the company can create environmental projects in this context.
Who is it for? - employees
Period: at any time of the year in safe conditions and in compliance with the regulations imposed by the authorities. (due to COVID-XNUMX)
III. Campaigns and contests for customers
With our help, companies can engage their customers in campaigns with different prizes, in exchange for handing over WEEE (waste electrical and electronic equipment) or WBA (waste batteries and accumulators).
By opting for such campaigns, companies can contribute to environmental protection by:
- Informing the population about the separate collection
- It provides the social responsibility that all companies should assume
- It helps to meet the collection target that Romania has in front of the European Union
Who is it for? - customers
Deployment period: at any time of the year in compliance with safety measures
Example: Campania JYSK
IV. Environmental projects with our partners
1. A project dedicated to the general public that aims to raise public awareness about separate collection of all waste it's also this QUIZdeveloped by ECOTIC in partnership with Seneca EcoLogos. It was launched in October 2020 with the desire to help Romanian citizens understand which waste can be recycled and which goes to the landfill.
The main message of this quiz is to try to reduce the amount of waste generated and recycle whenever we have the opportunity.
To whom it is addressed? - the general public
2. In 2020, together with InfoCons we developed the project "Shut off. Turn off. Recycle.". In this context, ECOTIC has developed the "Manual of environmental protection and selective collection”Which reached pre-university teachers. This manual is practically an encyclopedia of environmental protection, with basic notions and functionality of all the things around us. There is a lot of emphasis on the separate collection of all the waste we produce.
Who is it for? - pre-university education and the general public
See the manual Manual of environmental protection and selective collection